Careers - Service Engineer
Service Engineer - Full Time
Closing Date: 12th August 2022
Here at Dellonda, we have a fantastic opportunity for a service engineer to join our small dedicated team in Bury St Edmunds . You will join us either on a full-time, permanent basis, and in return, you will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
Since 2019 Dellonda has been committed to providing customers with useful, innovative, quality products for use in and around the home and garden at great value prices, all with the convenience of fast, free delivery.
The successful candidate will be responsible for repairing and servicing products from our diverse range of home and leisure products, as well as PAT testing relevant items.
What we’re looking for in our Service Engineer:
Ideally candidates will have experience in any of the following areas:
- Diagnosing and correcting faults on electrical equipment, motors, control circuits and basic electronics.
- Servicing and repairing low voltage/cordless appliances.
- Portable Appliance Testing.
- Servicing and repair of LPG heaters and BBQ’s.
They will also need to have:
- A great team ethic, alongside the ability to work autonomously.
- A methodical approach to work.
- The ability to problem solve.
- An understanding of, or interest in our range of products.
- A flexible and professional attitude to work.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office applications would be an advantage but full training on our inhouse systems will be provided.
- Experience with home appliance fault finding and servicing would be a distinct advantage.
Benefits our Service Engineer will receive:
- Comprehensive training
- 22 days holiday pro-rata rising to 25 days pro-rata (after qualifying period), plus Public Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Health cash plan
- Staff discount on Dellonda and Sealey products
- Free on-site parking
To apply, please send your CV with a covering email to email@example.com