• Innovative design of gas flame pyramid patio heater.
• Contemporary freestanding patio heater ideal for both commercial and domestic settings including restaurant and pub gardens, open workshops, boat yards, patios, forecourts and terraces.
• Standing at 2.2m tall, when lit the heater produces a real flame encompassed by a glass tube and heats the surrounding area.
• Metal reflector makes sure heat is directed downwards and outwards.
• Variable heat output controls make it fully adjustable.
• Features a fully enclosed gas cylinder chamber and safety tip-over switch.
• Supplied with regulator and hose assembly for use with propane patio gas bottles.
• Some assembly is required.
• This product should only be used in a well ventilated area.
• Product Dimensions (W x H): 580 x 2270mm.
• Maximum Gas Bottle Size (W x H): Ø325 x 700mm.
Do you do spares our glass has broken on the pyramid gas patio heater
You can order a new glass tube by contacting our support team and asking for Part Number DG10192. The contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
We bought one of these heaters last summer and love it, as did our guests when they were allowed round.
Any idea how long we can expect a 10kg gas bottle to last while its running at highest setting?
Its been wrapped up for the winter.
My partner Elaine Gerard made the purchase.
The fuel consumption figure that we state is 945g/hr - this is when the heater is used on maximum power.