• Sleek and compact design with tempered mirror glass door to reflect UV light and help protect your wine.
• Also features stylish wooden shelves made of beech.
• Slim design with an overall width of only 25.2cm, this space-saving, single zone wine cooler is perfect to store up to
12 bottles of wine at home.
• Thermoelectric cooling eliminates humming, uses less electricity and causes less vibration, making it ideal for the home environment.
• Temperature range between 10-18°C controlled by touch screen controls. (Recommended ambient temperature up to 25°C).
• Energy Efficiency Class A.
• Noise Level: 33dB.
• Product Dimensions (W x D x H): 252 x 500 x 635mm.
• Accommodates Max. Bottle Height: 315mm.
• Ventilation Space - a minimum space of 20mm is required for the rear and top of the fridge and 30mm for both sides. This will maximise the efficiency, performance and life of the fridge and also ensure that there is sufficient space for the hinge to operate effectively.
Yes, all our wine coolers and fridges have removable shelving so you can slot them in wherever suits you.
How do you attach the Handle to this Wine Cooler?
How long front plugging in does it take to reach required temperature ie 10 Degrees C
Thank you for your interest in our wine cooler. Unfortunately I cannot answer this question as it would depend on several factors such as the room temperature as well as the number and temperature of the wine bottles in the fridge. What I can say however if that thermoelectric wine coolers are typically not as cold or quick as wine fridges with a compressor, but they are much quieter and more efficient.
Just received ours , how do you get the handle on ? The screws are too small .
In order to screw the handle on to the fridge, the rubber door seal will have to be partially removed. This will reveal the screw holes to secure the handle in place.