Baridi 80L Wine, Beer & Drinks Fridge Cooler, Thermostat, Stainless Steel/Black
• Premier 80L capacity under-counter fridge using direct compressor cooling technology to give a temperature range between 3-10°C. • Built-in thermostat to control temperature to user's preference. • Automatic defrost feature fitted to make using this device as easy and convenient as possible. • Design features three strong removable wire rack shelves, internal filament bulb and built-in security lock. • Energy Efficiency Class A+. • Noise Level: 42dB. • Product Dimensions (W x D x H): 474 x 440 x 840mm. • Power Cable Length: 1.9m. • Ventilation Space - a minimum space of 50mm is required for the rear of the fridge and 30mm for the top and both sides. This will maximise the efficiency, performance and life of the fridge and also ensure that there is sufficient space for the hinge to operate effectively.Weight: 28.5 kg
|UK Mainland, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Wight||Free|
|Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Offshore/Islands, Northern Ireland, Scilly Isles||£29.99|
All orders placed by 4pm Monday to Friday will be shipped same day
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can you change the opening side and can I buy some additional shelves?
Extra shelves can be purchased by contacting the Dellonda support team, model number is DH10017.
You are able to change the direction of the door opening, below is an extract from our instructions on how to do so:
• To change door opening, carefully remove the door upper hinge cap using a flat blade.
• Loosen the three cross head screws, remove the hinge and lift off door.
• Remove lower hinge bracket and replace with front foot from the other side.
• Remove hinge hole plug and place into opposite side.
• Loosely fix the lower hinge bracket to its new position and carefully locate door in place.
• Loosely fix upper hinge in place.
• Check that the door is properly closed, sealed and level before tightening all screws.
How do you attach the Handle to this Wine Cooler?
Hi. How does the handle get fitted on the DH31 cooler? Where do the screws enter from the cooler into the handle?? Thanks.
Thanks for asking about our wine coolers. For this model you need to open the fridge door and move the rubber gasket out of the way, then you can see the fixing holes.
Please let me know if you have any further questions about our wine fridges.
What is warranty and for how many years ?
The DH31 - Baridi 80L Wine, Beer & Drinks Fridge Cooler has a one year warranty.