• Premium Quality - Using direct compressor cooling technology to give a temperature range between 3-10°C. The built-in thermostat can control the temperature to your preference.
• Great Capacity - 80 litre size means plenty of room for beer, wine and soft drinks with space for up to 110, 330ml cans.
• Easy to Use - The automatic defrost feature fitted makes using this device as easy and convenient as possible.
• Fully Featured - Removable waved metal shelves along with reversible doors to help you postion it perfectly wherever you want. Also including a warm glow light and built-in security lock to keep your drinks where you left them.
• Under Counter Size - Dimensions (W x D x H): 474 x 440 x 840mm
Just switched on my new wine cooler and there is condensation on the outside lower half of the glass door, Dried it with a kitchen towel but it reappears after a few hours. Is it faulty ?
The small droplets of moisture on the outside of the cooler are harmless and should not be a cause for concern. Wipe up the excess liquid with a dry cloth if the moisture begins to drip onto the floor or cause a problem. The moisture will clear naturally when the humidity level decreases as the weather changes. We do not consider this to be a fault with the cooler.
Hi, I'm am looking at purchasing one of these Fridges to go in a open plan living space. Is the noise level OK for a living room/ dinner area?
This item DH31, has a noise level of 41db.
What light bulbs does this fridge take mine has stopped working after 4 months..
Our Replacement bulb is Model Number DH10019 which will fit your fridge.
If we order a wine cooler from you can you take the old one away and if so is there a charge ?
If you contact our support team on email@example.com they will be able to assist you further with this matter.
Hi would this be suitable for an outdoor kitchen?
These have been tested and certified as safe only for indoor use, so we would advise you do not use them outside. Use outdoors will also invalidate the warranty.
Hi, is there enough internal room to lie a normal sized bottle of wine...so that the end of the bottle is at the front?
The internal dimensions of this fridge are (W x D x H): 396 x 351 x 733mm, therefore a “normal” bottle of wine (being 300mm tall) should be fine to lie on its side.
Can you change the opening side and can I buy some additional shelves?
Good morning, Extra shelves can be purchased by contacting the Dellonda support team, model number is DH10017.
You are able to change the direction of the door opening, below is an extract from our instructions on how to do so:
• To change door opening, carefully remove the door upper hinge cap using a flat blade. • Loosen the three cross head screws, remove the hinge and lift off door. • Remove lower hinge bracket and replace with front foot from the other side. • Remove hinge hole plug and place into opposite side. • Loosely fix the lower hinge bracket to its new position and carefully locate door in place. • Loosely fix upper hinge in place. • Check that the door is properly closed, sealed and level before tightening all screws.
How do you attach the Handle to this Wine Cooler?
Hi. How does the handle get fitted on the DH31 cooler? Where do the screws enter from the cooler into the handle?? Thanks.
Thanks for asking about our wine coolers. For this model you need to open the fridge door and move the rubber gasket out of the way, then you can see the fixing holes. Please let me know if you have any further questions about our wine fridges.
What is warranty and for how many years ?
The DH31 - Baridi 80L Wine, Beer & Drinks Fridge Cooler has a one year warranty.