• Gas barbecue with four stainless steel burners.
• Built-in thermometer enables you to easily keep track of your cooking temperature.
• Piezo ignition ensures a safe and easy start-up every time.
• High quality steel cooking grates with a gloss enamel coating.
• Features two side shelves giving extra room for preparation.
• Warming rack frees up space on the grill whilst keeping your food warm after cooking.
• Supplied with regulator and hose assembly for use with propane patio gas bottles.
• Features two 6" polyurethane wheels for easy manoeuvrability.
• Cooking Area (W x D): 700 x 420mm.
• Warming Rack (W x D): 700 x 120mm.
• Product Size (W x D x H): 1330 x 570 x 980mm.
• Weight: 26kg.
• Some simple assembly is required.
• Dellonda BBQ Cover Model No. DG20 (supplied separately) is a perfect fit for this BBQ.
For this model, we recommend Model Number DG20; Dellonda Universal PVC BBQ cover for Barbecues, Waterproof - 1370mm x 920mm (W x H). You can find this within the same section as the barbecues.
If I have a Butane regulator can I use Butane instead of Propane?
Our BBQs are supplied with regulator and hose assembly for use with propane patio gas bottles; this is what we recommend is used.
can i use lava rocks
We have double checked this with our supplier and can confirm that Lava Rocks are not suitable for any of our BBQs. They could potentially cause damage to the product which would then invalidate the warranty.
Hi do the side shelves fold down? Thanks,
Unfortunately none of our BBQ models have shelves that fold down/away. They are all fixed in place.