• Premier 80 litre capacity under-counter fridge using direct compressor cooling technology to give a temperature range between 3-10°C.
• Built-in thermostat to control temperature to user's preference.
• Automatic defrost feature fitted to make using this device as easy and convenient as possible.
• Design features three strong removable wire rack shelves, internal filament bulb and built-in security lock.
• Fitted with a reversible glass door to make it even easier to fit in any space.
• Energy Efficiency Class E.
• Noise Level: 41dB.
• Product Dimensions (W x D x H): 474 x 440 x 840mm.
• Power Cable Length: 1.7m.
• Ventilation Space - a minimum space of 50mm is required for the rear of the fridge and 30mm for the top and both sides. This will maximise the efficiency, performance and life of the fridge and also ensure that there is sufficient space for the hinge to operate effectively.
This fridge is built to give a temperature range between 3-10°C.
Can you please tell me the internal depth of the fridge, can a standard bottle of wine also fit in with my beer
The internal depth of the cooler is 320mm so you should be fine to get standard wine bottles on the shelves.
What are the colour codes for plug L, N, E as this manual had different colour to the appliance cable
The colour codes are as follows;
Green/Yellow – Earth Brown – Live Blue – Neutral
How do you put a new bulb in for this fridge.
It is a screw type LED bulb so it is just a case of taking the cover off, unscrewing the old bulb and replacing with the new one, making sure the power is off beforehand. If you need a spare bulb, the model number for these is DH10019.
Can this fridge be left outside in an outbuilding
This is fine, but you will need to be aware that fridges will not function properly if the ambient temperature drops below the fridges cooling range, i.e in winter the outbuilding will need to be fully insulated and heated to ensure the fridge can operate.
How do you open the compartment to change the light bulb
We have now added some instructions on how to do this over on the instructions tab on the product page. If you click on the link, it will open some diagrams which will take you through each step. If you need any futher assistance, please let us know.