• Sleek & Compact Design - Attractive tempered mirror glass door helps to reflect UV light and protect your wine while letting you see the contents at a glance.
• Low Temperature - Range between 5-18°C, controlled by touch screen controls. Compressor cooling technology with an automatic defrost feature to make this unit as easy as possible to use.
• Quiet Efficiency - At a low 42dB this fridge is suitable for placing under counter or looks great on top of a kitchen counter.
• Flexible Storage - Removable waved metal shelves with space for up to 15 bottles of wine. Accommodates Max. Bottle Height: 330mm.
• Slim Fit - (W x D x H): 345 x 450 x 685mm.
Please see the internal dimensions for the DH5 listed below
Do you sell or supply flat shelves for this unit separately ?
We do not offer any alternative shelves for this item
How to reduce temperature on cooler
Simply press and hold the COG button for 3 seconds and then select the desired temperature using your up and down buttons.
Can the shelves in the DH5 cater for champagne bottles?
All our fridges come with removeable shelves so you can arrange these to suit you and the kind of drinks you would like to store.
Can any of your wine coolers be fitted and/or supplied with flat shelves to stock beer bottles and cans?
The Dellonda wine coolers/drinks fridges that are supplied with flat shelves are DH12, DH13 & DH31. They are designed for storing cans and standard bottles. All other coolers have the curved shelf design as they are designed to hold wine bottles.
Does the height measurement include the hinge on the top (DH5)?
Yes the 685mm height of this Black Wine Fridge includes the hinge cover at the top. If you have any other questions about our large range of wine coolers please let us know.
Can I change which side the door opens.
Only models DH13 & DH31 - Baridi 80L Wine, Beer & Drinks Fridge Cooler in Black or Stainless Steel have reversible glass doors.