• Sleek and compact design with tempered mirror glass door to reflect UV light and help protect your wine.
• Temperature range between 5-18°C controlled by touch screen controls. (Recommended ambient temperature up to 25°C).
• Features soft white LED light.
• Waved metal shelves with space for up to 18 bottles of wine.
• Compressor cooling technology with automatic defrost feature to make this unit as easy as possible to use.
• Energy Efficiency Class A.
• Noise Level: 42dB.
• Product Dimensions (W x D x H): 345 x 450 x 770mm.
• Accommodates Max. Bottle Height: 330mm.
• Power Cable Length: 1.8m.
• Ventilation Space - a minimum space of 50mm is required for the rear of the fridge and 30mm for the top and both sides. This will maximise the efficiency, performance and life of the fridge and also ensure that there is sufficient space for the hinge to operate effectively.
The door cannot be switched sides, it is only able to be fixed on the right.
Is there a setting for the light to remain on ?
There is a way to keep the light on for 10 minutes, but after this it will automatically switch off. Simply press the 'light' button and the internal light will come on.
My display is flashing LL, what doea that mean?
This error could mean a couple of things; the temperature is dropping below 0 degrees or there is an issue with the control panel. We would suggest returning the unit for us to take a look at. You can contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be able to assist you further.