• 36L Portable compressor fridge freezer cool box ideal for long road trips, camping trips and general travel use.
• Lightweight and compact design allowing you the flexibility to take with you anywhere you go.
• Supplied with an AC to DC adaptor, giving you the option to use at home as well in your vehicle.
• 3.5m DC power cable included.
• Fully insulated anti-vibration design aids performance.
• Features an electronic thermostat with LED digital temperature display making it easy to adjust and monitor the temperature of your fridge freezer.
• Fitted with two wheels and handle for easy manoeuvrability.
• Dual zone design means you can control the temperature of each zone individually, with both compartments ranging from -20°C to +20°C.
• Refrigerant: R1234yf.
• Control panel features useful USB output port for on-the-go charging.
• External Product Dimensions (W x D x H): 723 x 360 x 368mm.
• Maximum Internal Product Dimensions (W x D x H): 550 x 270 x 285mm.
What is the Litre capacity for the freezer box and the fridge/cooler box
The left compartment is 250 (h) x 230 (w) x 270mm (d) The right compartment is 250 or 90 (h) (dual height) x 290 (w) x 270mm (d)
The central divider can be removed to make one larger compartment of (W x D x H): 550 x 270 x 285mm.
In a previous question, you answered "To preserve the battery, you will need to select the "L" option."
This seems to conflict with the provided manual which states "The default setting for battery protection is High (H). This value should be set when the unit is drawing power from the car battery".
Can you please advise what voltage each setting applies protection against, as it doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere online or in the manual?
The current voltage will be displayed on the screen for models DL13, DL14 & DL15.
This will then help you choose between the low medium and high settings to choose which is the best option.
Where are the fridges manufactured
These are manufactured in China.
Hi , does this have any battery protection to avoid draining a battery?
Good morning, Please see the following;
Power on, and press "SET" button for 3 seconds until it appears ”L”, “ M” or “H” (Low, Medium and High). Press the “SET” button to choose from the three stages of car battery protection.
To preserve the battery, you will need to select the "L" option.
Hi can you tell me the power output of the fridge . Thanks
The Power Rating for our DL13 Fridge/Freezer Cool Box is 60W and the Power Consumption is 0.3kWh/24hr.